Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any good online Palm OS programming tutorials for beginners?

I have a lot of experience with web coding, and some limited VB experience.


I've been looking for a particular Palm OS application for months now and there's nothing on the market that matches my needs. So I've decided to take the bull by the horns, teach myself Palm OS coding and make the damn thing myself.Are there any good online Palm OS programming tutorials for beginners?
chk this out http://mobile.eric-poncet.com/palm/tutor鈥?/a>Are there any good online Palm OS programming tutorials for beginners?
For ';on-device'; Palm programming, try Plua 2.0 at:


http://meusite.uai.com.br/~mmand/plua/plua.htm


It has some limitations, but works great for many types of programs. Report Abuse

So far as I know, there's not a lot in the way of compilers for Palm that aren't C-based.





I do recall a project to make a Palm device into a PHP server, which could be one way of doing it without having to learn a new language...

No comments:

Post a Comment