Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I find computer programming tutorials for the ABSOLUTE BEGINNER?

Seriously, the old fashioned 'For Dummies' books can't be beaten - they do cost but you can read them on the bus, train or toilet :)





http://www.dummies.com/how-to/computers-鈥?/a>Where can I find computer programming tutorials for the ABSOLUTE BEGINNER?
First of all you should decide the language on which you want to programe then you should google for that programming tutorials. That is the best way to search for the tutorials.Where can I find computer programming tutorials for the ABSOLUTE BEGINNER?
General concepts are well written with wikipedia.org. I occasionally accompany my programming reading with wikipedia at hand.
Well....I would suggest learning C++ first....yes, its one of the more difficult languages to learn, but that makes learning other languages much EASIER!!!





as for a simple tutorial....youtube is great!





but if ur looking for a website try this one:


http://www.cplusplus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment