Friday, January 8, 2010

Survey: Would you prefer original programming made by talented people or have you succumbed to Reality TV?

I don't get reality TV. Unfortunately the majority of the shows are relatively cheap to produce and have a compelling element to them which draws people in





That said the tide would appear to be turning...Big Brother will no longer be having its contact renewed after 2010, due to poor ratings, so maybe people are getting sick of the whole Reality show...it has been a good ten years after allSurvey: Would you prefer original programming made by talented people or have you succumbed to Reality TV?
I am tired of ';reality'; TV


I personally rather listen to Christiana Ellis podcast about Survivor than watch it. But at least you can see talented people making intelligent programing until the ads end.


I feel really bad for you living in Europe because you have to use a proxy server to get hulu.com and watch something good like ';Chuck';, when ';reality'; TV is on. Maybe you can at least get watchtheguild.comSurvey: Would you prefer original programming made by talented people or have you succumbed to Reality TV?
I don't like ';reality'; television, which in no way bears any resemblance to real life. I prefer creative intelligent programming which we don't have much of either. Hollywood and it's executives make most of the population out to be easily entertained idiots. Perhaps most are.
reality tv to me,only shows how intellectually handicapped the general public is,and that the majority are DUMB OR JUST PLAIN IGNORANT











Katie P
I can't stand reality TV. If I wanted reality I'd go outside and have a life! I want to be entertained not watch people sitting around and being stupid all day.
give me big brother any day....i actually like a good mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment