Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a quite challenging Excel programming question. Where (post Google Answers) can I turn for help?

The problem is how to translate one table to another, where the rows and columns are not perfectly synchronized. There will be a need to make simplifying assumptions, with the least loss of information.I have a quite challenging Excel programming question. Where (post Google Answers) can I turn for help?
If you know vba(Visual Basic for Applications) or a litle vb or vb.net prgramming, you should be able to come up with a solution using macros of cuting and pasting for help.





If your ';tricky'; problem is not so tricky, you might be able to use conditional (';If';) statements and/or ';Paste Special';





I hope this gives some advancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment