Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am in a beginner JAVA programming course and I need to have a compiler on my computer. How do I do that?

I have a PC w/ Windows 2000. How do I download the compiler and then access it? ThanksI am in a beginner JAVA programming course and I need to have a compiler on my computer. How do I do that?
If you want to do Java development, you need to install the Java Development Kit (JDK). Go to





http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/ind鈥?/a>





Download and install the latest version.





The compiler command is javac. You will probably want to add the path to the directory containing javac (depends on where you install it) to your PATH variable, so you don't have to type the full path every time.





Good luck!I am in a beginner JAVA programming course and I need to have a compiler on my computer. How do I do that?
you can download jbuilder or eclipse.
Try JavaBeans for Java development





http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/
use the windows command - run the script through this

No comments:

Post a Comment