Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where can I start learning computer programming?

Most schools start you out in C++, so it's a good idea to start there.





http://msdn.microsoft.com





http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/ex鈥?/a>Where can I start learning computer programming?
school


or any websiteWhere can I start learning computer programming?
Use the Internet to see what kinds of softwares are being written in which of the languages. Select one to your taste. Again use the Internet to find resources to begin with that language.





For gaming, C++ is used heavily. C for many more things than OS kernels and drivers; Anjuta is written in C, GNOME is in C.
Well the free way it to determin what type of programming and language you want to learn and google it.. i.e. ';online html lesson';





You'll have to fish, but MOST things for begginers is available on the web. As you start to learn the language, start putting things together and find web sites (usually the same ones that the free lessons are on) and ask other's their oppinions. I'll tell you now that most people will say it sucks, but will say why.. But you're a beginer so it's expected. But take it as a way to learn. Usually someone will be more than happy to teach you even more if you're willing to learn.





It is not a QUICK nor EASY process, so I hope you have pleanty of time on your hands.
The best language available to start learning in my opinion is Ruby.





for example hello world in ruby:





puts ';Hello World';





or even more simply: ';Hello World';.





Hello world coded in Java:


class Main


{


public static void main(String args[])


{


System.out.println(';Hello World!';);


}


}








And I would recommend _why's poignant guide! It's a crazy comic book that teaches you how to program in ruby in addition to programming concepts such as OO.





If you prefer a more hands-on learning experience, try hackety hack (see links below) good luck and have lots of fun!!!!
I started with Java http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/鈥?/a> You can grab IDE http://www.netbeans.org/ for free. Once you are familiar with OOP ( object oriented Programming) other languages like C++. PHP are easier to learn as well.
From your computer I guess, with the help of programming books or a computer guru friend.
I believe you can get a little bit of help if you take the Windows tutorial. Probably I would say to try to get some help on your computer tutorial becuase it teaches you many different things. I am not so sure about computer programing but at least try it. I think you may learn more than you think! I hope you come to me for more questions.





-bassist4him

No comments:

Post a Comment